2013-08-21

July Date #1

 

So I had lots of free time since I wasn't working from time to time and Aaron got busy with his PT job so that gives you a head up to look forward to more good food cafes and Karen's face blog posts on and on cause she is my partner in crime most of the time to get fat! Been utilizing my camera quite often and so delighted about it. Anyway its an impromptu date out on that random July Saturday to Ann Siang for dessert hunting. Found the pretty rainbow cake but so sad other than its beauty it has nothing else special to look forward to.

Plan to catch preview fireworks that night but failed due to some circumstances I'm in and so that concludes just a chillax cafe and shopping day for me and her before we headed back. So much for a Saturday.