2013-08-21

July Date #2


Met up the 2 gluttons in action for dinner on a Wednesday night after JR had his hair done. Was kind of last minute thing again but well did a little shopping in town and all and ended up at Old Town before I headed off to find Aaron. Anyway dinner at Aloy Dee nearby Parklane and the Green Milk Tea was dabombbbb max bomb. Craving for it now as I'm tying this entry... Oh and yes, forgot to mention that Karen and I (or vise versa) were so excited when we saw the Dave in Cineleisure! A mandatory photo with him that night, so cute I can't even! *inserts lots of heart emojiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii* Thankful to have Karen and JR, w/o them I wouldn't have such a splendid time in July, and thank you for enduring all my nonsense. Sometimes I couldn't even stand myself LOL