BUT I got myself a new camera just a day before going to USS and yes great news I'm going to fully utilize my beloved camera! *Yeah let's pop confetti*
Right, I shall not getting into whiny details about what happened to my life half a year back but
1: I've officially turned 21 Thank you to all, my mum my aunt my uncle my siblings my friends not forgetting my boyfriend thou he kind of fucked my day up
2: School's done
3: Yes everything is good now with Aaron, I guess I will be mentioning more about him now on my social media platform since we're together for a year. (Yes a year is my criteria to show you guys my daily relationship life with him)
4: I'm still partying
Okay now photos for my little brother's virgin USS trip!
It was an impromptu plan but remembering my siblings were on school holidays and my brother's birthday is near, I decided to treat 3 little ones to USS. My little brother and Kelwen's virgin trip to USS if I'm not wrong. So glad my little brother enjoyed the day even though he didn't dare to take any of the roller coaster.









Glad my little brother was happy. When one starts getting older, if you didn't make the effort to keep distance close, you might end up drifting apart from them. I won't dare to say the four of us are close but at least we could talk about anything among us w/o feeling embarrassed even with my little brother.
"Ohana" - You 3 little ones are the crying babies that I have to stuck with since the day you were born, 4 of us were indeed 'built-in' with high level of tolerance and forgiveness.
Love you money sucker brags, till my last breathe. Let's watch each other grow old with individual +1 and kids. Most importantly you guys NEED to help me babysit my children if I have any (VERY IMPORTANT) and cook me nice food like meehoon kueh and fragrance well cooked white rice.
Till then,