Birthday didn't go as what I wished for, but I learnt a lot, truly.
Who matters, who really cares. As you grew older, you get to understand what your parents always try to tell you: "you don't need a lot of friends, just a few close ones will do." Because only a few are there to stick with you thru thick and thin; enduring your crazy moments and doings, picking up shit that you've done, listening to your stories over and over again w/o complaining - I am happy now with all of you who had been sticking around with me. I love you, to the moon and back. And for my boyfriend, tough times I guess. Rough and unsettled. Another chance? Will always remember this week Saturday though I ended up falling really sick at the end of the day. Its only the beginning of everything, after almost 10th. I've loved you so even though there was nothing to begin with. I'm stuck, I'm complaining but no I'd wished there's a way out to happiness, leaving was the last I would thought of.
Next, my mother. We had the simplest dinner celebration thou I flared up half way thru because of the service in Jack's Place. She had made time to have dinner with me, we rarely had dinner together anymore because I don't enjoy it, the moment we met, she is always have her nagging mode on. She is the most complicated mother imo, hot stuff - really difficult to handle. But her love for me, as her elder daughter, I had to agree to everyone, my parents loved me the most since the day they held me in their arms. Twenty over years guiding me, wasn't easy I know. Though with all the unhappiness we had in these years after daddy not around, I would never forget how you've loved me for everything since young. Love you mummy, thank you for giving me such a healthy body and face. I will find a way to make life better for you as I grow older, I want you to enjoy life too.
And my siblings, my little ones always. Don't need to express anything I know all of you love me and I love you too thank you for tolerating my "queen attitude" since young and all the shit I've done all these years, please just make sure my wardrobe is packed nicely the next time I pack it again and take care of my children cook me nice food in future because I'm suck at cooking or taking care of cry babies...
Lastly, Karen. Turning 21 with just 8 days difference. I'm so blessed to have you as my cousin and keeping a distance so close with each other really makes me realized how much kinship is worth. I love you more than anyone and I hope everything for you will get better. I'm willing to share half of my happiness and luck with you if I'm able to. Thank you for enduring all my nonsenses my wilfulness backing me up being my listening ears and my another soulmate/sister! You're far more angel than you realized! *ahem don't start floating* May good things and news come in your way as time passed!
I've many more things to complete before I turned 22 next year and that includes going korea getting diving license and at least picking up another foreign language! Right wish me luck and thank you for sticking thru with me here on xooxooo.blogspot!
