2012-10-08

Pictures During August

Ohmy hahaha so sorry I'm too lazy to blog with photos because its such a chore to upload my photos up to dropbox!! Anyway here's the photos taken during the rest of August 2012. Starting off with impromptu decision clubbing at Zouk with Jane Sean and Daric having the privilege to get vip stamped and velvet for free flow of drinks till crying and vomiting like shit once again I've to say I'm so thankful for Sean Jane Daric and my boyfriend Aaron. HAHAHAHA I've made too much nonsense, as always.

What I wore to Zouk that night (Obviously w/o the red jacket, it's like a uniform coat that staff needed to wear when we're at work). Was working at TE Bishan and got tempted and decided to go Zouk during work.
   
My very high pang. Can't stand him when he's at Zouk. Literally jumping all around stepping and pushing others. Anyway that day was damn fun because Zouk was having lightsticks event and we've got a whole bunch of lightsticks THE PICTURES BELOW WILL EXPLAIN TO YOU WHAT'S HAPPENING THAT NIGHT (WHEN I'M STILL SOBER)
   
Sean and Shine
   
Idk where we got this specs from LOL
   
 
Daric
   
Sean's jeans with my mucus and vomit. He'll always be my superman.
Aztec nails by yours truly.
   
At Woodlands Recreation Centre was there to accompany Aaron with his friends playing soccer on a Sunday. Dinner at AMK aftermath and Karen got me strudel :) To his house for poker session till 6 AM in the morning. 
 
Dinner at Hougang with aiai Jon jx Dannis, and say hi to the little cute boy!

Magnum 1-4-1 craze and Salted Caramel on that Thursday night really perked up the week getting all ready for the weekend!
 
Friday meeting Karen jx Dennis for brunch before a impromptu trip down to United Square for 12cupcakes and to Scape for k session! Awesome k singing time let's do it again! :D
 
Met Aaron after that because I bought him 12cupcakes at his place.
   
His grandma's 70th birthday on that Saturday at NSRCC
   
 
 
Erm, with his family.
 
Random Sunday where I sat in the court and watched Aaron and WQ played Basketball.

Dinner at Sixth Avenue on a weekday with his guys the amount of dishes we consumed was a little too much.
 
Brunch at Prata Place after he's done with his coffeeshop stuff on a Saturday.

Okay, next up post will be on Genting trip with Karen and co! Stay tunessssssssssssss~