2012-10-12

Little Happiness

You know it well that your life been good when you read the weighting scale machine pin goes more to the right as you stand on it. Sunday Ikea trip with Sean and Daric, really enjoying the impromptu decisions that I tend to make these days. Been loving how I've spent my life more than ever. Not that I don't love the way I lived for the years, and doesn't mean that I didn't enjoyed my life when I'm in the previous relationship... But you know, when you can get on with your sadness and grief over issues and people, continued to live, move on with your life that you yourself have never thought you would able to do it alone, which surprisingly turned out to be better and you became a lot happier than what you've expected, you start to appreciate a lot more around you.

I'll always remember the angels whom been around being concern taking care making sure I'm alright.

For the past 2 years since my beloved father passed away, it's always been a issue of my emotional and behavior sometimes.
You won't understand how I feel until you had the same sudden loss of not having the pillar of your life you always looked out for since you were born. I'm very affected by the fact that my daddy is no longer around, I've nobody to turn to when I'm upset over issues or when you want to behave like the daddy-little-spoil-girl again. My father loss worsen up the relationship between my mum and I because both of us were expecting a lot more from each other.
Previous relationship became rocky eventually and I'm left all alone to fix myself and my life since then. If you guys know me well personally, y'know I tend to rely a lot on my ex. So this whole period getting back track to my own life and feeling happy being alone from the bottom of my heart, took quite awhile...

So thankful for people around that somehow helped me to spend my days well and good during this period. This little happiness I'm experiencing every night before I sleep, be glad that I'm a happy girl again because of your care and concern you had shown me.
I'm glad that relationship with my mum got a little bit better even thou we're still quarreling over issues of financial and my diploma. Really cherishing the relationship with - my sisters (even thou sometimes they are fuckdup at times but I'm proud to say I'm better in controlling my anger and attitude nowadays), Karen; spending more than those usual time w her these days and also with her clique of friends, Xuefen (hi lesbie you know how much you meant to me, 8 years and still counting), Jane and Sean my every weekend happy pills both of you are my man and woman who will be standing right beside me when I'm getting married, and of course Greg Shijie Maypheng and the clique from NYP I'm lucky that I've met and click well together as a group with all of you!
All of you brought smile to my face when I'm facing the downfall, thank you for being there for me when I needed you.
Much appreciated with ❤❤❤❤❤