2012-10-15

Gabriel's 21st

Attended Gabriel's 21st last night over at his house area. Fortunately Huiting was very nice to accompany me for the start cause she noticed how terribly awkward and uncomfortable I'm feeling. Don't ask me why I didn't hang around w his friends...
Pretty glad to see the aunties and uncles I used to meet often during events/celebrations/festivals/dinner. Awkwardness doesn't last long after I start to mingle around a little with his sisters, parents and relatives. Yes, I used to be that close with them because I was too involved in his life during the years. Speaking the truth, I really miss the jolly moments together w his family and relatives.
It was a simple celebration and I hope he'd enjoyed his party last night and like the present I done for him. Thank you for the good wonderful memories, Happy 21st Gabriel, all the best in everything you do in future ;)

P.S. anyway picture was print screen from Angela's Instagram!