2012-10-14

October weekend

Finally cousins and nieces are in town for a visit! Always been looking forward to my cousin, teng, coming to Singapore and so I was very surprised to see her on Saturday midnight at my doorstep cause she didn't even inform me that she's tagging her mum and sister along this time round! But well, I'm glad I've my weekend free from events!
From MBS and off we went for a walk around Singapore in the middle of the night :) Managed to clear MBS all the way to CQ!
Anyway CQ as usual was hype w people last night and I saw many familiar faces around! Glad to see you guys!!! Party soon w you party people, I promise it will be real soon!
Din Tai Fung for brunch this noon and I realized I've been eating out too often and neglected my mum. NTS I need to do something about it. Really wanna spend more time w my mum although she has been freaking annoying and nagging me whenever I'm with her.
And I'm hoping teng could come over the next time round/I could visit her some time later to KL and we shall go for a havoc night together! You know, when you placed 2 monkeys together you always ended up with lots of fun and laughters! I always feel so blessed with all my fun caring loving cousins <3