2012-04-17

Judgement

Seriously I had a great chat w this friend. S/He knew some things between Gabriel and me and yet when I revealed my side of the story to let her/him know my stand, s/he gave me the best way to go.

Yes because you don't know the full story of two sides, you never got to understand what is happening. Even if you knew, you can't judge basically cause you ain't the one that going through it.

Everyone make mistakes. Small or big, it's still a mistake after all. I'm not trying to feed her/him with my side of story so that s/he will side me. I just want those that I care and I want to keep as friends in contact know why did I ended up leaving this relationship with a guy that everyone sees him perfectly for me.

I just need you guys to understand the situation and forget it. Just don't mistaken me as the bad girl who only wants to play and enjoy nightlife and hence I left Gabriel for good. No, that's not the reason. I'm still holding on my feelings for him but no, we are not gonna get back together, at least not these few years ahead. You don't have to judge any one of us after that thinking "oh so he should be at fault oh my Catherine is so pitiful etc" nope I don't want such thinking to take place. I just want you guys to understand whole story accept that I'm not that kind of girl and he is not that kind of guy. He is very nice please (stop saying I sided him).

& also, I had no more confidence to step into a relationship because I clearly believed that any relationship that I'm gonna developed these few years ahead will ended up nowhere again. It's time for me to focus on my friends and myself first. Romance? After 23 then.

Done explaining.
Peace out people ❤❤❤