Preview first, all my self camwhore photos HIAK HIAK HIAK











Brunch at First Thai

Valentine's Day Present

Supper with FN ladies at Laopasat


MBK time with Karen & co.






Dinner with Greg Sean Jane on a Wednesday night which ended up in Rebel/Zirca after a tower at Yello Jello


Dinner with Karen WH JX


Evening night out with Karen

Mahjong nights with JX Jon Karen JR

Spot the cutie boy?
Food porn on days in February

Steamboat at Sembawang for ZQ's birthday dinner, Bugis $2.20 rice, Karen's favorite "patient looking" food

Nutella tart at EWF, Nasi Ayam at Lucky Plaza, Surprise supper McDonald's Delivery

Fried Mars, Upp. Thomson Road Bachormee, Tomyam Kungfu
Highlighted things I did/happened in February

Favorite Uniform, Mahjong, Whenever I've thoughts in mind, I bite my finger nails

Bus ticket last 4 digits which adds up to 21 gives you a chance to make a wish, Takashimaya $100 voucher from FN, My bed which is surprisingly neat and empty without stuff

Two birthday boards that I gotten on 17th birthday. That's my only and first year where I got handmade birthday board from friends and lover, Beno - if you don't know that I actually have a dog at home, OOTD

Pig nose, My first photo taken with Beno after 2 years, Koh Jinxing - someone who I got to know from Karen and he's special in a way; innocent pure minded
WQ's birthday at Attica





Draw Something hype LOLOL those failed drawings -.-



PIKACHU, AVOCADO, BOOT



EYETEST, (I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS THIS), SIXPACK



PEGASU, FOUL (WTF), GIRL (SERIOUSLY)
Yeap I guess that's all for February. Follow me on Twitter to know what's up with me thou I've not been updating over there that often anymore cause I'm using iPhone now instead of Blackberry.
And yes, over Formspring peeps, please stop asking if I'm still with Gabriel. No we are not, both of us are single now. But please don't judge whosoever should be the one responsible for being single cause you don't know what had happened between the both of us. We are still friends thou so please stop telling me to hate him etc and so on. I won't reply any of those questions and will delete them, and I hope you peeps understand. Thank you so much.