Back to school. Morning lesson that starts @ 9A.M. DANG Seriously, didn't wanna get out of my bed that early to school, but yeah, boyfriend being very nice trying to encourage me to school for this new semester with morning McDonald's surprise! Heheheeeeee, I'm lucky girl in the world? Get your boyfriend to do it then! Don't have to envy! My boyfriend only how to give me morning surprises thou. Other than that, nope, never experienced once going out with surprises HAH.



On Friday evening, prepared and waiting for that shit army boy to book out. Tiff after waiting for quite a long while. Seriously in a bad mood even before I sees him.





I really dislike how I've to wait for him every Friday evening to book out. I know not his fault but hey, I'm waiting and waiting like a idiot for him eh. So irritated and angry caused I've to experience the same old kind of feeling every Friday. You won't understand, till you became the stupid one waiting over your phone just to receive a call or message from him that says: "Book out already."
Had supper with him at Upp. Thomson since both of us quarreled and missed dinner time.





Had noodles, then followed by Salted Caramel --- Earl Grey + Rum Raisin!!!




Next day, went out with ZQ, JX his girlfriend & Yvonne at town!
























On Friday evening, prepared and waiting for that shit army boy to book out. Tiff after waiting for quite a long while. Seriously in a bad mood even before I sees him.





I really dislike how I've to wait for him every Friday evening to book out. I know not his fault but hey, I'm waiting and waiting like a idiot for him eh. So irritated and angry caused I've to experience the same old kind of feeling every Friday. You won't understand, till you became the stupid one waiting over your phone just to receive a call or message from him that says: "Book out already."
Had supper with him at Upp. Thomson since both of us quarreled and missed dinner time.





Had noodles, then followed by Salted Caramel --- Earl Grey + Rum Raisin!!!




Next day, went out with ZQ, JX his girlfriend & Yvonne at town!




















