




Happy 27th boyfriend. You kissed my cheeks, forehead my lips. You held my hand, tight which I believed you never will let my hands go so easily. Last weekend, was a hectic week for the both of us. We have to cover up all our emotions even though I know both of us are hurting right inside our heart. No doubt, I really wanted to end this relationship, but I never knew you were so dear to me and all sorts of memories hit my mind so hard that I nearly suffocating to breathe because I cried so hardly. I am who I am now because of you, who had been there to ensure me that I could still stand so firmly facing everyone with a smile, no matter what I still have you to be there beside me guiding me along together. You knew things are not right between us but you never said out once, just sit down there quietly beside me holding my hand. You've been so sweet, as I said, no one can be sweeter than you. Yes, you ain't that thoughtful as I expected sometimes, but nevertheless, you've been a very very great boyfriend that I'm proud to have. You tolerated all my unreasonable nonsenses every single month, feed me every month with new surprises and bring me around to places caused I expected you to do so, satisfy my cravings as long as I'm happy, whatever it takes to satisfy me, you don't mind at all. You don't have to do all these for me, if I wasn't the one you cared and loved the most. Thankful to have you by my side these 27 months down the road. Because all I want, is just to see you smile.