





Went Upp. Thomson Road for dinner cum supper. Had Salted Caramel earl grey ice cream and I'm lovin' it ttm!!!



Hehe, next day boyfriend came up my house to deliver brunch for me and waited for me to get ready to head out! That pig seriously need to maintain his sleeping mode. He can sleep whenever he wants and he tells me, "well-trained by SAF".
WIW (What-I-Wear): Cotton On Bustier Candy Top, Highwaist Jeans, Celine inspired clogs

We went town for flea! And he bought me Häagen-Dazs strawberry ice cream! Hehehehehe yumm yummmmmmmmm nom nom nomzzzzzzzz ^^



Had our dinner at Hamoru Japanese Restaurant once again and this time, ZQ got the electric shock by those Japanese sushi!!!








These are Heaven.









Self Obession Shots.
Duh after these shots, actually we had our mind decided going to LOOF to chill but who knows urgh we just ended up rushing down cabbing to Dempsey Hill then walk out of Dempsey Hill to main road, and finally we're back to LOOF once more. Seriously a fuckdup experience.

LOOF - A Bar Above



We've got the indoor seats this time round!!! Damn happy heheheheheheeeeeeee and we changed our seats to cushion bed alike seats afterwards!!!











Went to McDonald's beside LOOF continued to chill with JX, ZQ left half-way to ZOUK.







When I reached home, make-up totally oxidized on my face except for eyes & well I was thinking why not I shall had a session of camwhore since its been so long ever since the last!











