2011-03-15

Days.

Meet aiai up w his dad for brunch at town ~ Head to Cineleisure for Frolick after that.






Left town to meet boyfriend at his house ~ Nua at his crib as usual. His hobby ~~~ No swimming cause' raining.

Went around Chomp Chomp area to have dinner @ this western stall! Ok, food spelled FANTASTIC.

U.d.d.e.r.s. after that to chill!

Next day, in the morning I meet my dear boyfriend at AMK Hub for brunch - Mos Burger. He even bought me a packet of tidbits, tic tac + chocolates so that I can eat them when I'm bored @ work ^^
After work meet boy @ Dhoby Ghaut to shop around before heading back to my house so that I could get changed & head down to Thomson Road there for dinner w his whole family.

IVINS Nyonya Specialties



Ok, his relatives together makes a long table ~ Super long!






My favorite dessert! Finally I found it after so so long! Bee Koh Moy (Bubur Pulut Hitam)!!! Ok, this is made of black glutinous rice (black sticky rice), water, sugar, and usually topped with slightly salted coconut milk when served. But yesyes, the one I had was cold and topped w vanilla ice cream instead! I love the mouth feel and texture of boiled black sticky rice!!!


On the way to his aunt's place cause the adults never met each other for quite a long while.




SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Irritating of him! Asked him not to hold the green tea cause' I'm not doing any advertisements for it & YET, he always like to do the opposite thing I asked him to!!! Irritating maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!

We left his aunt house after that to Cineleisure for movie! The Bureau Adjustment! The show was nice for me but disliked by baby cause' he thinks that the trailer showed that it was a action show, not talking scenes almost for 1 hour. LOL.

Few days later, meet Cassendra at Bugis before heading down to the shop to shoot. Not excited about it at all, was so so so worried cause' I didn't keep fit during the weekends, having my boyfriend that idiot who loves me too much bringing me around to have fantastic tasty food yet fattening! Okkkk, was so damn worried luh! Cause' my stomach getting bloated at that point of time because of my otw menses.
After the shoot, was so glad it goes well after all - at least I could fit in all clothes, especially my butt! LOL ok luh whatever, my first time taking photos by unknown. Need to pose somemore, very awkward max. But well, after that then I realized, the photographer is in my friend list on Facebook LOL. But definitely not I add her one loh, I know who I've added. Ok, I don't side track anymore. After the shoot, both of us feeling hungry so we head to the nearest cafe around the area for a meal together!
Anyway, my make up very light meh? Why those photos taken out reflected as if I put on damn light make up?! I feel that I've put on quite thick already lea!









The food there was great! Seriously tasted damn good!!!

After meal, meet aiai after her work @ town. Head down to Swensens to chill! Well, it's 38 day, IWD ya know! Need to meet up my favorite ones!




Had h2h talks! Damn, it was definitely a great talk after all!