OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG! You finally called for nuts! Am waiting for your call since the moment I woke up! Every once my phone rings I thought it was you! But nope, not once till 9:20 P.M. Really really makes me so happy when I heard your voice and you called me "Darling". Never thought I'm such a girl who whines silliest thing ever. But yes, I whined because I'm waiting for your call since morning & I'm missing you like hell lots in Singapore. I kept looking at my phone, hoping it to ring like how it always do when you're in Singapore ... I just misses you so much, couldn't control my tears when I'm whining to you about how worried I am when I didn't hear you for almost a day ... Sorry, I know I shouldn't cried at that point of time, made you more worried about me. I'm fine, just missing you hell badly that's all?
Hehe, ok you called another time! I know you cannot called me as often as you do in Singapore because calls are expensive & your phone card still not activated yet. Really missing you a lot. Still thought you won't called anymore since just now when you put down the phone you told me good night ... But yeah, you called again specially to tell me "Good night, rest well & please wear your socks & jacket to bed later. Please don't sleep so late." Mega sweet, extraordinary happy to hear that. Felt both sentences a very blissful thing to hear from you! Could sleep very well later cause' I only can sleep very well when you said "Good night" to me. Really love you trucks lots! lub chu dipdip only. Hehe
So India GMT is 2 and half hour difference. Ok, that's super a lot. ZZZ So when there's 10 P.M. where boy get OTOT = Singapore's time 12:30 A.M. next day liao loh! Food there not nice, so he's wasting his food and making his stomach suffering ... Hopes things there are good for him, everything will be alright ... I want him to come back safe & sound!