2011-03-17

Day 03

Ok, you called while I was outside. Seriously am waiting for your call whole day ... Didn't do much in the day, just some packing in my room w my sisters' rubbish everywhere and then movie time. Alright, yeah. Forgotten to tell you a great news, I finally found out how to download movies to itouch for nuts! Back track, where was I? Oh, ok. Movie time. I watched Princess Diary that I wanted to watch years back + Love & Other Drugs. Wanna watched more, but decided to head out for a dinner instead of coping myself in the house whole day.

But well, I loves to be alone at home. Really feels amazing great ... Very peace and calm. Wished I would have one by myself soon. Oh well, ehem. Then you called when I was outside. Seriously, the conversation was so short ... Damn your card for not being activated. I missed talking to you like hell on the phone. It's Thursday baby, it's gonna be Friday and I supposedly to be very happy cause' I get to see you like really soon on the next day afternoon. But no, this week not gonna happened, so is next week and the week after next ...

Waiting for your call till going 2 AM but well couldn't talk much again, really feeling very depressing. I wanna talk, I really really wanna talk to you so much, so so much. I wanna tell you how much I miss you when you're not around ... Sigh. Can your card be activated soon? I'm really dying missing you ...