2011-03-18

Day 04

Hello baby! Hehe finally you called after my day ended! Hmm, watching videos the whole day is awesome relaxing haha. Anyway, your call really marks a very big fat full-stop for today :) You made my day once again, and I'm missing you like ... Ok, did cried a few times because you didn't called. Mega upset maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Well finally your phone activated but I couldn't message you because maybe your line couldn't received it somehow, somewhat? But your message really makes me smile very widely. I'll not leave you so easily too. Couldn't bear, can't do it clear cut, unless one of us could move on first. I won't wish for marrying you one day, just want to love you and receive your love wholeheartedly for a period. Short or long, I won't complained. Just need you to love me just like how I loved you which is what you're doing now :) Never thought your sweetness can bring me so far, with your care and concern, yes that's up to my expectations.

I love you, for who you are. Not what you've done. I loved to see your silly smile, and mischievous idiot smile. When you smile, I really feels that the whole surroundings became blur to me in my eyes except your face with your happily smile. Feels so good when I see you in that state, like everything in the world stops for awhile and I felt so blissful.
It's because it's you. Tell you a secret, the moment I saw you, I knew somehow we would get together.