2011-03-21

Day 07

Ok, I fell sick yesterday night. So yah, was feeling very very sick, how I wish you were in Singapore, I'm sure you would rush down to accompany me to the doctor and cook me food since you'd know that I won't eat. My body aching very badly last night, seriously I was thinking of calling you, but at the same time, I know I shouldn't if not you couldn't rest well for the night too. So, I bear w all the aching a night and even resorted taking out my coin and prayed to it asking "him" to help me have some decent rest because I'm feeling very ill and I need some sleep.

But well, though you're not around, you're super duper sweet! I didn't expected you to call you parents to tell them and even asked them to bring me to see a doctor. Thank you baby. I know you cared, I know your parents care for me and of course to ease your worries, they treated me very well even though you're not around. Thank you for bringing me close to your family, it's because of you thus I would have days of love and feels people around me still cares about me, even when my parents don't.

It's been a week, still got 2 weeks more, you'll be back to my side very very soon! I miss you so much! & so sorry for the bleeding on your bed ... It's so embarrassing and so sorry to your sister and mum. Let's get you a new bed when you comes back. I really thinks you need a new one!