2011-03-14

Day 01

Ok, you left Singapore ... Am so not used to not contacting you in the night when I'm going to bed. Sigh, am waiting for your call, trying not to cry to bed. Just now while bidding good bye I couldn't stand there and watch you walks in, cause' I know I'll cry, which I don't want myself to be a fool cause' your parents were there too. Really feels like crying as I walked away, really feels like running towards you & gives you one last hug and asked you to kiss my forehead for the one last time ... You never had leave me alone in Singapore for so long period these past few years. So yes, very not used to this feeling. I've to keep telling myself time will pass very fast, you'll be back beside me very soon. Sucks to feel this way, so much worse than your 1 week BMT @ Tekong. I couldn't BBM you at all cause I know you couldn't received. Cannot message you because I still don't know what's your prepaid number over at India. Miss you so much, yet couldn't do anything ... Feels like going to your house soon to get your bolster and pillow back to my house. At least I've both of them which got your smell in them to hug.

Hoping that you will call me soon. I'm like keeping my phone w me 24/7 tomorrow because I'm seriously waiting for your call & I don't want to miss any of your phone calls ...
This feeling sucks, I'm all alone in Singapore :( How to survive for the following days ahead?!