Ok I've got a great laugh w my sister! Stress for days, should be relieved now thou photos taken not as fantasticcccccccccccccccccccccc. Well well, pardon my face & poses cause it's my first time afterall. LOL

This is the first clothes I put on to shoot. AWKWARD. Especially when photographer not that good to bring myself up to pose. More worse x 10000000000000 for a first time to pose to the camera in front of people I'm not close w -.-



My bulge of fat around waist. Results of menses otw + bad eating habit last week .____.



Then I became more comfortable = more retarded faces showing out ...
& then, ok! My favorite shot cause I just feel so comfortable in it! HAHAHAHAHAHA


OK PLEASE SUPPORT APPAREL KITCHEN SOMEHOW SOMEWHAT! THANK YOU V MUCH LOVE YOU MILLIONS IF YOU DO. LOL

This is the first clothes I put on to shoot. AWKWARD. Especially when photographer not that good to bring myself up to pose. More worse x 10000000000000 for a first time to pose to the camera in front of people I'm not close w -.-



My bulge of fat around waist. Results of menses otw + bad eating habit last week .____.



Then I became more comfortable = more retarded faces showing out ...
& then, ok! My favorite shot cause I just feel so comfortable in it! HAHAHAHAHAHA


OK PLEASE SUPPORT APPAREL KITCHEN SOMEHOW SOMEWHAT! THANK YOU V MUCH LOVE YOU MILLIONS IF YOU DO. LOL