2010-12-30

Forever Goodbye

Sound of the machine, the room is so bright & I saw you lying down there with pipes all around you.

Doctors just talked to us regarding your condition. They said you're living with a pipe down to your lungs to help you breathe. I blackout, a period of silence in the room till uncle shouted "... Ah Hua ki liao!". Till now my mind would still reminiscing the whole scene at that point of time.

You are a stubborn man. You care & spend time with your friends outside more than you stay home. For times when you're drunk, I really hated you & wondered why my father is a drunkard. Why can't you be more responsible as a husband, a father.

But in my entire eighteen years, I've always been the apple in your eyes. During Primary to Secondary 2, I've either you or mummy to drive me back & fro to school. You'll be standing outside my school building waiting for me to end my CCA. Whenever I won some competition during Sports Heats, you'll be so glad and tells me "You're always my Number. 1!"

You always told me that you'll always be there for me no matter what happens. You had been my supporting tree thou for these few years I've started to stay out. Daddy I'm only eighteen, I still cried every now and then when things flashback in my mind. I still couldn't accept it, even till today.