2011-01-03

The whole December

Dinner @ Katong w my mum. Back to childhood place.



21st December
Sentosa outing w 401'08! Ok, I wake up damn early so that explain stupid pale faces of mine. Had Deluxe breakfast before heading off to Sentosa!


All the Hairless guys -.-




Siloso Beach ~

Keekai forever the one that we aimed to bully LOL


The sun is scorching.

This seems fun but damn expensive man!

Peiyee!!! Hehehe finally met her up :)


We left Siloso to Palawan Beach ^^







Wavehouse! Imma gonna try it very very soon!!!


Marche for dinner in the night w clique.



The candies are given by Hilary, Sean the ah fat's girlfriend.

Went up to Orchard Central for BnJ!


Greg came! Finally ~~~



Ok, pardon my stupid grossed faces -.- I don't bother about my looks. Sigh.


With boy to Upper Thomson for my favorite char siew rice then to icekimo for ice cream waffle!!! The D24 Durian is awesome shiok! HAHAHAHA



Ok, my fringe is long enough already! Grow somemore longer!!!

24th December
To town to meet his friends. Kiseki Buffet for dinner ~






Three of us ran away from the restaurant cause' it's damn bored! LOL ended up we went *scape for flea! Hehehe ^^



When three of us need to go separate places :( Both of them are my favorite girls! ♥♥♥


Back to Gabriel's house as there's BBQ & gathering of his friends.

Angela's gift! LOL & that makes Yvonne & me so paiseh so ended up we went over to opposite to get them chocolate too!


When the drinking session ended.

Idk what's Jerevin doing.


Merry Christmas!


Log cake the next day :)

Hehe the rocher from sister & favorite GuyLian Chocolate from Baoling.

Now he takes photo w his mouth like mine already .___.

Plus he's super act cute -.-

28th December
Johor City Square






31st December
I went home after dinner w his family. Dulan him max.

My House of Harlow necklace ^^


Counting down at home! Great time to stay at 23rd floor, I watched fireworks at home w/o squeezing w peeps.

1st January
Went Clarke Quay to find his friends @ Yello Jello.






Red Lobster Boyfriend after he drinks -.-







Censored photos .________.


I sweat damn lots after dancing for nearly 2 hours. Lol great exercise ~~


Marked an end of 2010. 2010 hasn't been a good year. Many things knocked me down, financial, family, relationship to losing someone I loved the most.
Seriously want to bid good bye.
My 2011 Resolution:
☺ Be punctual to school. No more MC.
☺ Staying happy, being healthy!
☺ To save $$, I need to start saving!
☺ Having a good relationship with everyone
☺ A better relationship w Gabriel Tong ❤