On the 30th October, in the morning in the morning, Gabriel & I went Singapore Regetta 2010 for Biotherm event!



Many of the boats capsized this year! All bang against each other then one by one capsized -.-








All we had to do was to ask interested parties who wants samples to fill in their basic particulars! Nehnehz free sunscreen sample lea!






After Singapore Regetta, back to Gabriel's house to complete Jerevin's birthday board. Hehe, all our hardwork, Cassandra & Vio ^^ Glad to have their help cause' last minute then found out board not that big enough to fit those words!

Monopoly Deal!

Gabriel forever bullying Chelsie! HAIZ *Shook my head*



Oh! Also, Gabriel & I wore the same pattern of shirt! HAHAHA! Cause I bought that shirt & got it that week hence, I wore that & ask Gabriel who had the similar design in his wardrobe, to wear it that day together!!! ^^


Jerevin's cake ordered by his erm, girl. (Aiyah long story. Just cannot called Jerevin's Girlfriend - not for me to mention?)













Ok, ending w 1991 ladies who's turning 21st very soon!!! ZOM ZOM ZOM



Many of the boats capsized this year! All bang against each other then one by one capsized -.-








All we had to do was to ask interested parties who wants samples to fill in their basic particulars! Nehnehz free sunscreen sample lea!






After Singapore Regetta, back to Gabriel's house to complete Jerevin's birthday board. Hehe, all our hardwork, Cassandra & Vio ^^ Glad to have their help cause' last minute then found out board not that big enough to fit those words!

Monopoly Deal!

Gabriel forever bullying Chelsie! HAIZ *Shook my head*



Oh! Also, Gabriel & I wore the same pattern of shirt! HAHAHA! Cause I bought that shirt & got it that week hence, I wore that & ask Gabriel who had the similar design in his wardrobe, to wear it that day together!!! ^^


Jerevin's cake ordered by his erm, girl. (Aiyah long story. Just cannot called Jerevin's Girlfriend - not for me to mention?)













Ok, ending w 1991 ladies who's turning 21st very soon!!! ZOM ZOM ZOM