Appointment at mid afternoon > Bugis w aiai like FINALLY!
But before that my boyfriend asked me to go Takashimaya to find him first, so yeah train there and I've to wait for him to end work, take train together though we're heading to different places -__-
Alighted at Bugis and met my aiai :>
Muji first and I spent like quite a bomb there but I think it's worth buying ^^
Had a walk around Bugis supposed to accompany my aiai to buy stuff, while Catherine actually had no intention to spend $$$ but then ... ended up aiai didn't even get her blingy belt and Catherine actually bought that leggings!!! OMG there goes my $$$! I no more $$$ liao >:
Like howwwwwwwwwww now how?!!
Then to (aiyah! I forgot that ice-cream shop's name) ****** ice-cream shop to have freeze-brain gelato and heart2heart-talk C: Now I know why aiai can't be my sister!
If she's my twinny, I could imagine my mama/her mama couldn't handle the both of us especially on financial plus plus I'm not sure if our relationship would be as close like now! Teeheee ILY ^^

Then we walked around Bugis Pargo and well I saw the tree so yeah we approahed 3 girls who are taking pictures, "Er, I helped you take first then you help the both of us later?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :D
Sorry uh, Karen Liew goes out w Catherine Liew every time will get ps like every moment LML (LoveMyLife)!










And aiai got fed up w my craziness at times! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA :*




Then I kept asking her to go Sony outlet to play around w their ... DSLR! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Damn freaking funny because we kept on taking pictures but for nothing cause' that display DSLR no memory card :< Sony DSLR a550
:>

And I love those photos like ttm!!! OMG I WANT DSLR LUH :<
How I wish I were Sean sometimes because I just need to be a good girl for a semester and there comes any DSLR no matter how much it cost :<>
BUT I DON'T WANT SEAN'S BODY SHAPE/SIZE CAUSE' IT'S SO FKING UGLY TMM UNTIL CANNOT MAX!!!


& yeah happy joyful day w aiai, luvbe her ttm :>
Love is in the Air this season ^^