So, am here to blog the whole month of November (finally)! Ok, glad to tell everyone November is serious a up & down month for me, plus thanks to the weather, I get sick almost for the whole month which is like BOOHOOO!!! Flu for more than a month seriously sucks! But well, glad it's December already!

Was bored during Mr. Pikachu's class, so started drawing "what are all things that a girl NEEDS".
On the 4th, to Marina Barrage w my lovelies that motivated me to school. They are the ones that gives me the urge to look forward to school, if not, I would be down at debarment list right now & no one could helped me anymore cause attendance would be damn C.U.I.
Bought food from AMK Hub first before heading down after school! Oh & yah! Please down take a BUS down from Marina Bay to Barrage for goodness sake!!! Never take the SBS Service bus! I swear no one can stand the bahwu (smell)!!! Really DAMN FUCKING EXTREME TO THE EXTREME MAXIMUM LEVEL OF SMELLY ALREADY (more worse than dustbin trucks, I swear)







Act Sag-sissy.


(ZZZ)





See, ahpui now you so flawless. Please take good care of your face!!!









Without one. He's there, supposedly.
Ok, so that day we supposed to head down to WWW after having breakfast w his parents, but then when we're in the bus to Downtown East, the sky starts POURING. SIANZ



So ended up back to his house to waste our afternoon sleeping the whole day till in the night I took out the sparkles out & ended up finishing the entire pack!




Some day during Mid-November, only me & him headed to Bugis for steamboat and shopping after my work @ Rangoon.



Hehe he bought me a new watch ^^ NICE NICE I LIKE :D

My current workplace.
A Sunday before he books in, AMK Hub for lunch. See his stupid kuku face when he eats.

His "actual" birthday present that came so late after! Now his Blackberry is Black already!!!

Nights Out the following week, I think is a Tuesday. He got to book out to have dinner outside! So met him up for Sakae Sushi Buffet @ Causeway ^^





I only eat Tuna Sushi. LOL


On that week Friday, to IKEA with MP & J for meatballs!!! HAHAHAHA Shiok ttm! Ate a plate of meatballs, nuggets & fries plus one chicken wing FTW (Y)(Y)(Y)




That weekend, to town. Same old place @ Lucky Plaza for lunch. Boyfee's favorite place.


The fried fish soup was fantastic.



We tried Happy Lemon. Ok-ok. Yakult Green Tea & Something Cheesez & Salt Red Tea. Can't remember. But, so-so only. KOI still owns GONG CHA & Happy Lemon.











Caught "The Next 3 Days". The ending was seriously exciting HAHAHAH.


Lastly, 99 roses for all of you who read this post! Next update should be very soon!

Was bored during Mr. Pikachu's class, so started drawing "what are all things that a girl NEEDS".
On the 4th, to Marina Barrage w my lovelies that motivated me to school. They are the ones that gives me the urge to look forward to school, if not, I would be down at debarment list right now & no one could helped me anymore cause attendance would be damn C.U.I.
Bought food from AMK Hub first before heading down after school! Oh & yah! Please down take a BUS down from Marina Bay to Barrage for goodness sake!!! Never take the SBS Service bus! I swear no one can stand the bahwu (smell)!!! Really DAMN FUCKING EXTREME TO THE EXTREME MAXIMUM LEVEL OF SMELLY ALREADY (more worse than dustbin trucks, I swear)







Act Sag-sissy.


(ZZZ)





See, ahpui now you so flawless. Please take good care of your face!!!









Without one. He's there, supposedly.
Ok, so that day we supposed to head down to WWW after having breakfast w his parents, but then when we're in the bus to Downtown East, the sky starts POURING. SIANZ




So ended up back to his house to waste our afternoon sleeping the whole day till in the night I took out the sparkles out & ended up finishing the entire pack!




Some day during Mid-November, only me & him headed to Bugis for steamboat and shopping after my work @ Rangoon.



Hehe he bought me a new watch ^^ NICE NICE I LIKE :D

My current workplace.
A Sunday before he books in, AMK Hub for lunch. See his stupid kuku face when he eats.

His "actual" birthday present that came so late after! Now his Blackberry is Black already!!!

Nights Out the following week, I think is a Tuesday. He got to book out to have dinner outside! So met him up for Sakae Sushi Buffet @ Causeway ^^





I only eat Tuna Sushi. LOL


On that week Friday, to IKEA with MP & J for meatballs!!! HAHAHAHA Shiok ttm! Ate a plate of meatballs, nuggets & fries plus one chicken wing FTW (Y)(Y)(Y)




That weekend, to town. Same old place @ Lucky Plaza for lunch. Boyfee's favorite place.


The fried fish soup was fantastic.



We tried Happy Lemon. Ok-ok. Yakult Green Tea & Something Cheesez & Salt Red Tea. Can't remember. But, so-so only. KOI still owns GONG CHA & Happy Lemon.











Caught "The Next 3 Days". The ending was seriously exciting HAHAHAH.


Lastly, 99 roses for all of you who read this post! Next update should be very soon!
