

Back to Malaysia. Took plane instead of bus this time.









P.S. I realized my mama don't look at my camera when we're taking photos -.-



See, you know why I'm like a bit sot at times? Genes you see. No choice -.-






I've got my favorite slippers that suits almost all kind of clothes and also the watch that my boyfriend bought for me ^^






KFC for dinner the 2nd night cause I just merely said I'm craving for Malaysia's KFC and that my two little cute nieces :D I think I'm really like an uptown girl when I'm back there at Malaysia. ZZZ it's so terrible but well, cause I'm too pampered by my mommy and daddy at times. Not physical pampered but mentally luh. You won't know until maybe a day you join me for dinner w my family?






Say Hello to my naked face ☺☺☺

Ah! This niece has the same pattern as me when I'm young - Many kind of postures when we take photos! My mommy kept telling people that as they asked about me when I'm young -.- She even took out those mountain pile of albums out when Gabriel came my house to show him it's true +.+ SIGH



On my way to Kuala Lumpur. Actually I've some more pictures one lea! About the only-ladies-cabin at middle platform Secret Recipe Time Squares and Ice cream. Oh man but then .. My itchy hand brother deleted them off _|_



Me & my siao zabo cousin ^^ Though we meet each other like once a year, but well, we definitely still remains the same relationship status whenever I'm back!!! We had a nice time shopping together! Will be back there soon ~



Morning breakfast w all my aunties ^^ I love those awesome family relatives I got in Malaysia!! & well, my siao zabo got her driving license so she gave me a ride! YEAH YEAH I'LL GO BACK TO GET MINE VERY SOON!!! Haircut after that before flying back to Singapore.

Changed my fringe to center-partingggggggg. I like eh ^^


Yeah I like my fringe so what it's like some kind of "open curtain"?!! Let you guys laugh as much as you want cause you think it's funny and so bastard. Whatever, I don't mind. I love myself very much and I really love my center parting so much ♥♥♥
I can't bother so much about those comments at times or how people looked at me caused I've been too tired to try to be nice to everybody around me.
****************************
Anywayz, I've not been going anywhere after my boy went into camp. I'm back to the girl next door who kept on staying in the house to watch my taiwan drama! HAHAHAHAHA. & I got to see Gabriel and spend a day and a night well sufficient enough. I ♥ YOU my honey silly boyfriend.