

"I want you to miss me. I want to be in your arms, to feel safe all over again. I feel like we're the only two people in this world, when we kiss. I want you to talk to me, and tell me that you need me. I need you to tell me that you love me. I need, you. I love you more than words could never describe. You said you wouldn't hurt me, I trust you words. I feel I'm exist because of you. Because I miss you, when something really good happens, you're the first one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, you're the only one who would've understand. I miss you, when I laugh and cry, you're the only one who could make me laugh harder and make my tears disappear. Because you were the only one that will hug and whisper into my ears to tell me that everything is okay. Because you were the only one that will really kiss my tears away. Because you are really there 24/7 just like 7-eleven when you promised right from the start. You're always there for me when I've bad time at home. Always assuring me give me the security in this relationship."I love waking up next to you, hearing your breathing sounds when we have afternoon naps. For once, in my life, I felt my life is so perfect.
I'd love it if I'll be able to see you first thing in the morning, but sigh. How to?
You're the one that I'm always wishing for.
*****************************************************************
Friday night was pretty normal Jalan Kayu for pratas hearing army grumbling from Gabriel plus all kind sorts of stuff. Saturday was a laze around afternoon where I went his crib super early McDonald's h2h talk nap town in the evening w his both god & biological parents to Suntec for Japanese food awesome simple day yet I loved it so much cause I think it's meaningful to let him spend time with both god & biological parents :) Lucky to catch a glimpse of YOG opening ceremony fireworks as the car drove out of the carpark (Y) But I still prefer the brand New Year's firework on 1st Jan every year.
Today time's racing so fast that Gabriel keeps going "Sigh, why today's time seems to be running so fast as compared to Monday to Thursday?", "Sian, think of staying in for 5 days in camp jiu SIAN." HAHAHAHAHA Silly boy ♥