Okkkk ^^ Here's the Japanese Food Post! Starting off w last Saturday, back to Suntec Convention Hall to have Japanese food w Gabriel's both biological/god-parents.


Saw this art exhibition over there. Damn amazed by those arts!!


Say hi to Botak Gabriel.
















Yesterday went to have lunch w Yvonne! To Orchard Central for original Japanese food Restaurant.






After having Japanese Food, we walked over to Bugis to have dessert! ^^


After dessert, head over to Gabriel's house together. Hahaha I've got a nice time w her! Can't imagine right? I only met her less than 3 times and yet we became closer after the batam trip! Even Gabriel was shocked about it neh HAHAHAHAHA.


Saw this art exhibition over there. Damn amazed by those arts!!


Say hi to Botak Gabriel.
















Yesterday went to have lunch w Yvonne! To Orchard Central for original Japanese food Restaurant.






After having Japanese Food, we walked over to Bugis to have dessert! ^^


After dessert, head over to Gabriel's house together. Hahaha I've got a nice time w her! Can't imagine right? I only met her less than 3 times and yet we became closer after the batam trip! Even Gabriel was shocked about it neh HAHAHAHAHA.