Will never say anything hurtful to you, will always pamper you.
Someone who knows how to surprise you and sweet talk to you.
Someone who is willing to sacrifice almost anything for you.
Who would keep your secrets and never gossip about you.
Who would be so proud to hold your hand and hug you even in public.
Who never scolded you but will say it's okay.
Who comforted you when you cry and never get pissed with you.
Who never shouted at you but is always encouraging.
Who would stroke your hair and massage your head.
Someone who would look into your eyes and tell you how much he loved you.
The guy who constantly reminding of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you.
I don't want anyone else, nobody else.It's just you. I want you and I love you too.
After you ain't around as often as you wished you could, I've realized I actually changed to be more understanding and cherish every single minute w you. Just by holding your hands around, I'm feeling like I'm the most fortunate one. Just a kiss from you I felt so blessed. How my world will go on if I'm going to walk away just like that?
See you on Friday silly. I'll give you plenty of hugs and kisses when you get back home w your room all well packed :)