2010-08-03

Eighteenth


Silly boy, I miss you so.
When you're back I'll give you a big warm hug.
& give me a big fat kiss in return for being such a good girl who never throw tantrums this whole week ok? I've been very nice ya'know! Resolved all problems & now happy ending ~ Plus I've been waiting patiently for Sunday to come thou I'm hoping that the time would fast forward like the speed of lightning. Omg, I really hope you were here w me now cause' my holidays finally started.

***************
Well, hours later, I found that I'm going to Malaysia like in another few hours time .. Yeah, going to be away for 4 days ~ Okay, I need to get my itouch done w movies and games asap ^^ And when I'm back in the night, another few hours time I'll get to see my baby boy! Omgggg can't wait ♥