Okay, am gg to blog part by part.
8th July, off to Marina Bay Sands after school w Gabriel & his parents.
& well, that place is awesomely beautiful!






10th July, worked Biotherm giving out sunscreen samples w Gabriel. Hehehehehe, that job was like so simple yet pay still good I like ^^ I look like shit for all photos below cause' I slept very late the previous night hence, very shag.














11th July, was supposed to work. So Gabriel came down to Ang Mo Kio to bring me for breakfast before trying to rush to town to make sure I get to work on time. Who knows, I'm so careless. Forgotten to take my working bag. ZZZ Hence ended up back to Bedok Reservoir w him & zy.
Am complaining all the way cause' of my jeans.





Okay, next post time!

8th July, off to Marina Bay Sands after school w Gabriel & his parents.
& well, that place is awesomely beautiful!






10th July, worked Biotherm giving out sunscreen samples w Gabriel. Hehehehehe, that job was like so simple yet pay still good I like ^^ I look like shit for all photos below cause' I slept very late the previous night hence, very shag.














11th July, was supposed to work. So Gabriel came down to Ang Mo Kio to bring me for breakfast before trying to rush to town to make sure I get to work on time. Who knows, I'm so careless. Forgotten to take my working bag. ZZZ Hence ended up back to Bedok Reservoir w him & zy.
Am complaining all the way cause' of my jeans.





Okay, next post time!
