2010-07-09

First Quarter Of July

1st July: Supper @ Upper Thomson ~~

3rd July: Painted my nails, love this color but I swear its damn difficult to paint luhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! After that off to meet Gabriel & went Changi Airport meeting Vio & Zi Yong before going to Spize for supper ~







4th July: BonitoChico Warehouse Sales @ Helipad w Gabriel & Angela!! BOOOOO Just realized me & Angela busy shopping till I forgot to snap a photo w her :( Anyway, the sales was really crazy & the queue are super damn LONG!!! After sales went to his house before leaving to Jurong for dinner :D IMM aftermath, my virgin trip there!








5th July: Finally I got to eat Fish&Co. that I craved for since like May?!!!!?!?!? Waited like super long lohhhhh!!! FINALLY FINALLY ~~ But it's more like a dinner of apology from Gabriel to me for the previous night eh.







7th July: Spent my time walking around at town while waiting for Gabriel to end his last day of work. Shopping alone at F21 when suddenly I heard somebody calling my name! Guess who?!!!
ZI YONG! I saw Vio's tweet saying she's coming to town for a date & I were thinking maybe meeting them up later in the night after G's work! HA! Who knows I met them so coincidentally w/o even contacting each other!!! So, we, G & I, became the extra couple & went out w them as double date for the day ~~


























The black black pasta made his teeth like this -.-