
























Had a great day out w boyfriend at town and night w his friends at River Valley. Had brunch at Lucky Plaza which I forgotten to take photos of the food but it's damn delicious I'm like craving for those food there already :( Walked around in town I'm in a dilemma whether to get a discounted wedges at mitju when ended up didn't (MEGA REGRET NOW!!!) Scape Building walking around and found this restaurant called White Dog Cafe which have this suite like dog's house and also extremely long table available that definitely spells great for birthday celebration!! Zone-X over there also brought in this most in and lastest game which is billard/pool cum bowlinggggg!!! HAHAAHAHAHAH
That makes my bb goes gaga over the game cause' next time he wanna play pool/billard yet no one to accompany him for a table, yesyes! He can go there for a match already!!
High Class High tea (For me it's very extremely high class already) at Takashimaya Royal Copenhagen which I got to taste my first Lava Chocolate which spelled HEAVEN PLEASE!!! Couldn't help but totally was sink into those dreamy land as I ate every spoonful of that dessert!! Took a bus to River Valley Spize for dinner - PRATA (OMG *SCREAMS FATS*) After that got to slack at this place called Swirl @rt which definitely super cool and chilling cause' they have bed bags sofa at this small corner which spells awesome for those guys to talk cock lame jokes -.-
Overall, Thanks Gabriel for today! The whole day!! It had been great (liek finally!!) ^^ Thank you bb, I appreciate every single thing.