Went strudel at Upper Thomson like finally after so so longggggggg!!! Haiz, I've been craving for strudel for fking long yet .. Yes, ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS!!!


My apple strudel!

Her mango strudel ^^


Had a nice time chatting over there. There's like my memory lane forever peaceful relaxing place that I loved since 5 years ago :D
After strudel, off to have ice cream since I don't want to have prata cause' last week had been eating that for like straight whole week?!!?! Then outside of United Square, I saw this damn cute thing that I keep on kp saying I also want to ride luh!!!

See!! Cute or not?!?!?! Still got dinosaur onee but I couldn't take photo of that cause' there's this in-charge there staring at me -.-

Off to Udders for ice cream!!! ^^


Mango sorbet ain't niceeeeeee!!! Go there don't order that okay!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RETARDED COW-PEH COW-BU!!!








After ice cream session & chit chatting, off she went back to hougang while I head to Gabriel's house for praying thennnnnn off we went to watch movieeee ^^

On the way to Causeway Point for movieeeeeeeee - Knight & Day.

Being nice to someone you dislike doesn't mean you're fake. It means you're mature enough to tolerate your dislike towards them.
But when someone you dislike being too much, then how?
Anyway, I just realized I went out yesterday w/o shaving!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH Plus realized my dress actually got a hole at the side after wearing it for so long then I remembered that a year ago, I too fat so when I move my body, it actually burst cause' too tight!!! HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA Okay luh I'm ahbui ^^