
When we often complained how stress our life are and how tiring it can be just because our mother nag at us, have we ever wonder actually it's something blessing? What if one day, they're never able to nag at us ever, again?
I've just finished watching all episodes of Life Transformer 1/2 {心晴大动员1/2} & I really got to understand actually how lucky am I at times.
Yes, I'd got financial problems. But as compared to those families, mine are those minor case.
At least, I got a cozy clean comfortable home to stay in thanks to the daily effort of my mum. I've got both loving & caring parents though they might not be the perfect parents, but I knew they had given me what they could, seriously. At times when my mum nag & threw her tantrums I always thought she's so unreasonable. But who would have known what's exactly she's feeling deep inside yet she could tell anyone? Those times I thought my mom doesn't love me, but when did I ever understand & appreciate the love she actually gave me all the time - through those nag and over protective?
I've got perfect healthy body. I can jump I can walk I can do things that seems so basic yet, there're people around me that actually might not able to do so. I got to CHOOSE what I want to eat for every meal, I didn't know that there're people out there who actually just wish for proper meals every day. I thought love is complicating, till I saw how love actually can be so simple and special. I remembered how I dreaded having dinner w my family in the past especially during eves of CNY, but there're children out there who actually wishes that they could have a simple dinner w the whole family together. We often have wishes, many many kind of wishes since young, wishing to be a air stewardess, hoping for better life, earn more $$$, get to go holidays, buy some expensive stuff etc but I cried & felt like a loser as I heard a little boy who granted three birthday wishes only wishing just for one - his dad's illness to recover fast. We often asked many material stuff, toys clothes accessories technology gadgets etc as we grow up but who knew, one would just hope for something that seems easily affordable to all of us for years since young - a soccer ball.
Felt so stupid and retarded complaining about how stressful and hard my life can be, like a fool. Yet, when there're people out there whose life were even harder than mine, what they did instead? What's unfair, how to define unfair? I've learn, whenever we complained how unfair in life, we should really give a thought, exactly how fortunate we're, instead.