2010-07-24

It's a photography date

11th July, After the dragonboat sight-watching, Gabriel sent me to Tiong Bahru to meet aiai cause I've got a photography date w her, in my jeans. OMG, I swear it's super warm in the jeans & so I kept complaining all the way -.- Really very warm & stuffy in that jeans luh!!
(Anyway, all photos below not edited at all ^^ Original photos w original contrast/brightness!!!)



Okay, that very tall building @ Outram. Mommy says initially, we're supposed to live in that building instead of AMK.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Cause' that building has playground! So, of course I just dump my stuff one side and started to play as usual .____________.






Macro. You'll see more macro photos later below. Cause' aiai was actually doing her project on photography & she chose one of the option - Macro. Below is taken by her, the deadly flower.

Back to our childhood swimming pool which had been closed down for like years but still not demolished yet.








Back to our childhood PAP school ^^


Macro, taken by me.

Love this macro picture the most, omg. Super Macro x 100000000000000000 So proud of myself HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA








Okay! Ended my afternoon! There's still night part! Hold on check it our later ^^