2009-03-11

Just so suay

Okay, today's a v long & embarrassing day for me !
Ohmygod.
Okay, let me tell you why.
Yesterday, I've the feeling that my sandals are gonna spoilt some days, maybe next week. But who knows, today while I were walking around Club Crawl w Jane, my sandals really
S-P-O-I-L-T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
& That's not the S-U-A-Y & FUNNY part. Keep your laughter first.
Then, I started calling people, first Esther then HuiBing, then Eelynn. But all of them are still not in school so they can't help me buy slippers at Shopping Arcade.
So when I browsing my contacts finding for help the first name i saw was Ao Sheng, so eventually, I called him luh. I was so glad that he was in school already ! So I asked him to help me get one slippers from Cheers while I wait for him at Club Crawl.
Finally when he came, I got stunned ! Seriously SHOCKED !
He brought that slippers, which really made my jaws dropped, maybe,
all the way down to the ground !
You want to see what he bought ?!
THERE !
Really really a v crazy day for me to walk in school for the whole day w this slippers ! & thanks to this slippers & Ao Sheng, who makes my 4th day in NYP like this !
First time wearing this type of bedroom slippers & walk around in public - in school/in the bus/walk home, First time skipping class w Maypheng & Jane, went to McDonald's to have our lunch cause' we're too hungry :P
Okays, this's the end of my story for today.
& well, a bad news - grandma was admitted into the hospital.
Ending off w :

A photo of me w the slippers - taken by Jane.