Okays, yesterday I couldn't use the Internet, all because of my dad - I don't wish to elaborate.
Yesterday lessons were Great ! Basically, never really studied anything -.-
Late for first lesson - 1hour late :/
I still not sure where's NYP North South East West Canteen, just blindly walk around saw one canteen & settled down. Well, don't know which canteen de Western food - Chicken Chops,
NOT NICE ! & I TELL YOU, IT'S FILLED W OIL, OIL YOU KNOW !When you cutting it, you can see the OILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !
Even took a photo w Ms Catherine - my lecturer cum project tutor cum practical tutor.

After school, to AMK Hub & have a walk there because beloved Jane never went there before !
To Hub & we actually stand somewhere around BreadTalk & chatted w my funny & nice classmates - Sean Taiping Gregory Shijie Jane MayPheng.
Head to meet my boyfriend after that at his school, to his house for dinner & cabbed home after the 9pm Channel8 Show ^^
Didn't really slept well & waking up at 4plus a.m. to prepare for work 0.0
Ended work, to Orchard then Seng Kang lastly, HOME :D
Ended work, to Orchard then Seng Kang lastly, HOME :D
(Now my eyes are closing, brain somehow like shutting down, but I still didn't want to sleep)