2009-03-11

Crazy Clicks - Energy running low.

MA DE NEINEI.
ARRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ~

Just now I've finish typing out what I want to blog already then blur me go do something stupid & everything now is G-O-N-E !
Have to re-type again lea ~ Irritating shit.
East Coast today w my crazies :D
Some sort of gathering for us before we get really busy w our poly life.
Sis came my house first before we went to take Bus 13.
To McDonald's when we reached Eact Coast to have ice cream & cool down. All I can say was, the sunny was freaking bright & the weather was super duper W-A-R-M !
To the beach to play & camwhore. Didn't skate/ride because some of us disagree to those suggestions - one of them were me ! & as expected, we did nonsense things again, which really spoilt our image luh !
Fortunately I were still dry in the end while poor Erica & Xuefen get really wet ~ HAHA
Well, I were the Camera-Woman for the day ^^
*Snap snap snap*
Bus back to AMK Hub to meet silly after washing up whereas they went to Parkway Parade for dinner. Accompanied him to have his dinner & head to K- Pool to find my dearest aiai before going home ^^
Oh Man, school's starting ~ I hate my timetable, Monday lesson starting at 8a.m.
Hais, sucks man. I'm only free on Wednesday & Friday ):
Okays, pictures for today.

Shuhui & Erica
Sis & LesbieErica Darling
Sis & Shuhui

Sis & Lesbie
Lesbie & Erica
Lesbie & Shuhui

Heart heart ♥


Sexy Sis
Double ♥
L-O-V-E
See this shuhui uh, die die also want to drag me into the sea -.-
Below pictures really spoilt our image.


My Girls.



Okays, end of the pictures. Still got more at my Facebook :D
Part One : here
Part Two : here