*: Girl, your house there can see sky or not ?
C: Can lar. Why ?
*: I now at Chinatown then I saw the sky above me have a lots of stars. You faster go see.
( So I walked to the nearest window, & look out )
C: Don't have lea. Where got ?
*: Oh, then too bad loh. I just call you to tell you that there's a lot of stars tonight.
C: Hahahahs.
Whenever I think of this, I'll laugh lar. Actually, I don't know how to react lar. Should I laugh & shake my head at the same time because of that person cuteness ? Or should I cried out loud & say aiyoh ? Hahs.
Anyway, this is what I've done today:
One: went out to AMK Hub w my mum
Two: At first she said she want to go Bugis, but after awhile she changed her mind because my brother don't feel like going.
Three: Stayed at Hub to accompany her while waiting for G to come.
Four: G came, accompanied me to City Hall to get my online stuff, after which walked around & have junk food.
Five: Train back to AMK, find my mum & well, waste time.
Today is like (What-the-fuck).
I'm actually in quite a nice mood when I'm w G, till I went to meet my mum, my mood started to change. Hais, I should have go w G instead of meeting my mum.
P.S. Ms Yeow, I'm not an antique okays !