2009-01-28

大年,初二

Hmm, yesterday as expected, I woke up late in the afternoon.
Prepared, Jim Bo & Xihui aunt came my house. After that went out to MRT Station to meet G because I'm going to his house bai nian [:
& yes ! I'm so so nervous, I don't know why. Maybe because I've never went to a guy's house bai nian before, & somemore is alone w no friends. So ! I'm super super jing zhang ~ ! Just imagine how I walked, taking v v small steps that are less than 10cm. & I even forgotten to bring oranges, so forgetful of me ! Seriously, I also don't know why I'm acting that way. But after sometime in his house, I think I started to get used to the environment. Ehs, I don't wanna elaborate so much. Anyway, what I done there were watched television, have dinner, & after that played card. Hehs, won some money [: & after that G cabbed me home. Hmm, okays, I've quite enjoyed yesterday though.

I hope my decision is right.