Monday
Webcam-ing in the library.
Wednesday on Bus to Junction8
Look like ahma's hand right ?
Thursday
Skipped 2hours of practical lesson to Grassroots pool.
From left top to right bottom
Sean's, Gregory's, Mine, Jane's, Maypheng's
Yes, this is how I spent my one week of school.
- Monday webcam-ing in library & didn't pay attention in Cmaths Lecture where lecturer was teaching Sets Notation at all - I was watching my show on lappy. Skip almost an hour of lecture to have ice cream.
- Tuesday went lunch at AMK Hub w Daniel at NYNY. Class Quiz on Cmaths which Sean screwed. Skip lecture again, to eat.
- Wednesday Library for discussion of project after school before going to Junction8 - to marked out Jane's-to-go-list.
- Thursday skipped lao-za-bo's programming practical & went to eat prata at South canteen which was delicious ! Go try the chocolate one !! Then to Grassroots for an hour of pool before going back to school for less than an hour of tutorial.
Geeee, left w Friday.
Will update again whenever I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Connection is back !











