Will be back with backlog photo entries soon.
Oh and I remembered expressing the situation of me and Aaron exactly a year ago apart "waking up together and saying Good Morning while cuddling in bed, with the terrible breath, small squinty half awake eyes and messy bed hair; Sharing smelly morning kisses and telling 'I love you' to each other, ending off with him saying 'see you back here tonight'." How times flies? It will be my second year spending Christmas and NY with him again. Just a year ago we were searching for each other's heart, finding a way to stay together. And after a year, we are so fine being together that we seems to feel uneasy whenever we have to stay apart for just that few hours. We're still behaving the same way, waking up greeting Good Morning as we cuddled but we would dozed off to sleep again after sharing smelly kisses. I can't stand it when we started to behave as if we're a married couple so I started whining and complaining haha. Well, I guess I'm still the Catherine you used to know. Till then.
