2012-05-09

March and April 2012

Here's my update for March and April!

On a Saturday, Kelly and I went to participare in CLEO Bachelors Hunt at Bugis
Well, I'm her substitution boyfriend that day and I swear I will be a damn sweet boyfriend if I'm a guy.
1. Bite my thumbnail till this extend when my mind starts to wander
2. Soap delivered Twelve Cupcakes to me and I'm in love with the both flavors now! Thank you so much soapy love! (Maybe somebody on my birthday can buy me all the flavours as a gift, HAHAHAHAHAHA I don't mind)
1. Congee (porridge) for a sick girl
2. Fried rice for a girl like me
1. I need to save $ so bread shall be my breaktime food during interval break at work
2. Mudpie
1. Sean's packed food which is damn gross to me!
2. Old school, milo + butter cracker is loved!
1. x4
2. Rose for the SIA training lady!
Day out with aiai, fish soup at Lucky!
1. Ryan was in town that day! Heheheeeee
2. New sandals for me cause the one I wore out spoil.
My love!
Ballon robots
A day out on Sunday to town
Frolick w JR and aiai
1. Horfun at Geylang for supper
2. Chocolate Origin Lava Cake is mad delicious!
1. Pang showing off his fats
2. Botak Jons at town during Monday with usuals :)
Outfit 1, 2
Outfit 3, 4
Outfit 5, 6
1. Charmaine
2. Tomb sweeping, visited daddy. I miss you pa.
1. Off to Malaysia for tomb sweeping.
2. Jelly beans <3
It's weiwei's birthday that day. Hello to little princess. After that day I swear I will not held my children's birthday party at home in future.
1. Barbie birthday cake.
2. I wonder why Malaysia's food always tasted so much nicer than in Singapore.
1. Preparing yongtaufu for dinner
2. Gourmet
1. Tomb sweeping
2. Korean Niece
It's bubble tea galore in Malaysia HAHAHAHA anyway I caught movie with ting on the first night! (But I forgotten the movie title...
Back in Singapore.
Lomography
Happy food
1. SJ awesomely nice. I've fisher oil mission.
2. Coffee Bean Pure Double Chocolate Ice Blended is the sex please
1. Another x4
2. Marche with love
1. Somebody treated me Twelve Cupcakes, tried Red Velvet and Chocolate this time round!!!
2. Skipping time whoops whooppp ^^
1. New satchel bag from Malaysia
2. Seri!
My make-up essentials
1. Duo pastel nails
2. Doc Marts
1. Bustier top from FN, Crochet top from thewhitealley
2. Nutella &GO! from SJ
1. Bare
2. Cute boy alert again!
1. KOI Galore in school
2. Tired
Junks. Le sigh...
1. Outfit 1
2. Happy Hippo makes me happy!!!
1. Emma and Danelle
2. At work
1. Charmaine and Danelle
2. Seri
1. Danelle and Charmaine
2. Danelle
1. In school
2. Wenhao's bad habit
Taka for dinner

Dennis's birthday surprise, Success!
HAHAHA JX & I very extra ._.
Glurps, its dinner treat from Dennis!
1. Lace x Lace
2. Denim + Floral from thevelvetdolls
1. KOI, OM on a Saturday
2. aiai <3
 
Me and Outfit of the day
Chompsx2!
Udders with everyone!

1. Smurf Nails
2. I looked rosey when I'm having fever.
1. Outfit
2. Starbuckoo 1 for 1!
Self
Mink!
1. Dearest Beno passed away. RIP
2. Omw to NEX
1. Jane; Butter Factory
2. Outfit
Double down meal

So much for March and April! Quite enjoyable months thou there were steep downhills here and there. Oh did I mention April school reopens and I was so happy cause I get to see usuals, except Jane in school almost everyday! HAHAHAHA I'm always around in their lab room, new hangout place. But too bad FYP gonna ends in another 2 weeks time :( But well I get Jane almost every weekend because we had been partying for 2 weeks straight! It's time for us to rest awhile before we start those crazy nights again. Swear I'm not gonna touch champagne for the rest of my life. Champagne + Martell is da boomzzz! Jane had a nightmare taking care of me during that night at mink lolol. Thank you girl! And my camera officially pronounced dead :< Le sigh... I need a new camera :((((((((( And yes, the dog had passed away... Rest in peace Beno you know we cared and loved you...

Now that its May, its one of my favorite month cause I've many love ones having their birthdays! HEHEHE can't wait to wish them one by one :) And yes, FS that's asking about me and Gabriel, we still stay in contact so its not surprising to see us walking together on the street and please say hi to me if you saw me. I'll greet you back no awkwardness I promise, hahaha! Alright that's it for this post, it took me the whole day uploading up the photos!!!

Stay tunes, I'm gonna be back with regular updates soon <#