I complained I cried I whined we argued we assumed we quarreled things sorted out but not settled. Talked things out doesn't mean situation will get better. Sometimes your heart tells you that you wanna hold on no matter what but at the same time you are doubting if dragging on this relationship will bring the both of you closer to the future. If you know he's the right one, you should cherish and hold on.
But the ugly truth that I'm facing now - age. Who says in a relationship age and status doesn't matters? Stop lying to yourself. You will end up feeling insecure and finally feeling tired of love one day because you have to make up lies after lies excuses after excuses to make yourself believe that as long as you love him and he loves you. I'm still young there's a lot out there in the world for my to explore. It's not the right time now for me to settle down expecting me to be tame.
Outsiders could only see what's appeared to be, they listen and judged. Quite disappointed when I thought the ones that I thought would understand me, were the one that mistook my actions due to some particular reasons. I chose to let go, I had reason why. If you don't put in the effort that you are supposed to put in then is it even fair to voice out to your other half what you want from them and expect him/her to do it?
But that wasn't what was told to others. They presumed that it's because I wanted to party my own enjoyment that's why I gave up.
In relationship, time management is one of the most important factor to maintain a long lasting one. Yes communication is the main issue. But with the same excuses "I'm sorry, but you got to be more understanding...", "I've no choice..." months after months.
Chances came, I grabbed on those hope, thinking after a period of not being together things should starts to improve? I still couldn't let this relationship go, not so easy. This relationship I've gone in too deep too far too serious. And now I'm here allowing you to toy my feelings. Is it true that you've got no time for our relationship at all? Am I too demanding? Am I that unreasonable? No one can make me feel the way like you do. I am still waiting. But now you told me you want to leave me for your own life because you told me you could never give me your time that I wanted from you for our relationship.
Great, well done.