So things go on and on. I can't let this go that easily, its really not that easy as you think. After I had lost my dad, I couldn't accept the fact of losing anyone that is playing a role in my life, especially if you're someone special in my heart. I can't take things easy like how I used to because I fear to face the loneliness, being alone helplessly. I'm a strong girl in nature I know. But I'm a human too.Happiness should be their priority and they should never give up fighting for it. And if anything ever compromises your happiness, let go. If you love him, and he loves you, I don't see why there's such a big problem unless you complicate it yourselves.
Everybody says its all time that I need. Its obvious time can heals a broken heart but how long would I need this time? I took more than a year to get over the fact that my dad would never be there for me anymore... I still cries whenever I think of him. Now I hated men that made promises to me. Cause I had two men that I sees them important in my life yet both of them just had to leave me. Both of them told me the same reason, they had no choice but to leave. The problem lies with them. They didn't gave me a clear answer and left me, told me to walk out of the darkness all alone. I just need someone that loves me that cares and gives me his attention when I needed them, why do I have to take the hard way? I couldn't fight for my dad to get him returned to my side, why this time round I wasn't even given a chance to fight and had to let go?
I don't believe in those things like we're meant to be together and all cause I believe you have to fight for your own happiness. I just want God to be fair to me for this time. You didn't gave me a chance to fight for my dad, didn't had the last words with him and now that I just got over with my dad, I had to face another person who compromises me to be there for me to leave. What's this? Do I get a choice?
Simple things you do can mean so much to me when its from you. I can't tell myself that I deserved better and try to move on. Love is a choice from moment to moment.
This is my last post for this love.