Gone for a trip to Batam w coolkidz during September, Soap never even went there before -.- WTH virgin trip to Batam after 18 years of living when Batam only takes 30 minutes to reach from ferry terminal.


At Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal!
Was tired after boarding the ferry (club before gg Batam), so I slept throughout and that's explains no pictures on the ferry. Anyway, Soap wasn't feeling well cause she felt seasick right away we boarded the ferry.

When we reaches Batam Ferry Terminal :)

Sick Soap



On the way to our resort night stay, Turi Beach.

The scenery over @ Turi Beach is pretty amazing. Seriously if all we want is to laze our day away over @ Batam this is the place to be!


Welcome drinks which smelled like ginger tea and yeap, Check-in Time is 2:00 PM (Batam timing) which is 3:00 PM in Singapore and we reached @ 10:30 AM Batam timing. Awesome uh? Hungry and stranded at Hotel Resort, with food that they served and priced @ SGD (Y)

Well, I even met my Primary School teacher from CHIJ then she left to study and we met again when I transferred over to Townsville. Long story but its fated that we both have to meet each other even we're on holidays trip LOL
I got this feeling when I goes for my ROM I will meet her again and I would invite her to my wedding dinner because both of us, myself and my teacher feels that we had the affinity among us! HAHAHAHA


Scenery of the resort but too bad we ain't staying a night there.

Winnie, Yuyuan, Soap

We're staying in these cottage house!
Rotted 4 hours, seriously damn bored when you're hungry and you got no place to go at all because you've got your luggage etc. URGH
We decided to go for a mini tour around Batam and yes off we go w this driver and its pretty funny because of communication barriers.


To their famous Batam Dua Bei Gong Temple!



Feeling hungry after visiting Temple and so off we're at some famous shopping mall @ Batam for A&W
Actually I wonders how Batam teenagers spent their time. Public transport wasn't that convenience and their shopping mall looks pretty boring to me. Glad I'm staying in Singapore thou I preferred to be spending my teens away at NYC.


Soap wanna buy Hello Kitty stuff for her sister but I guessed her expression after calculating tells you how expensive it is! LOL
We got $$$$$$$ but there's nothing for us to buy at all in the shopping mall! Only me, I hunt and found a pair of oxfords that is in trend now!



Nothing much to spend at mall but we bought lots of stuff from supermarket!!!


Dinner time!

Back to room to relax girls talk etc to end our night! Soap slept her night thru out loh semo sia asked her go for a short getaway, she slept her night away ... -.-
And next day, the one that slept the earliest woke us up an hour earlier for breakfast. URGH She forgotten that Indonesia is an hour slower than Singapore! BTH.


Table full of food! Nomnomnommmzzzzzzzz


Even their Yakult also so small in Batam. AMAZED.

Relaxed before we left and guessed what? Due to heavy rain, we missed our ferry and got to wait for 2+ hours for the next ferry ride back to Singapore! :(



While waiting for our ferry.




Way back to Singapore! Till the next time, xx