2011-09-14

Red Hi-collar Embroidered Top from Foggiare

If colours can convey your personality and your mood for the day, which colour would you choose to convey yourself right now?

Well, I'd chose Red. Bold. I never fear to get into troubles, been getting into tons of troubles ever since I know how to speak and walk. I dare to take challenges and of cause I'm outspoken, definitely as what many told me. At least I'm able to express myself when I'm needed to, at times. I never once tries to stop my pace and get myself grounded at a point of life. I don't like to do routines for period, thou I hate changes too. I like to explore, I feel that 2 is enough, 1 is alright I don't mind being alone, but I also wished that all my closest that I have can get along well too so that all of us could form up a big groups of 10+. Hah contradicting huh? I don't give a damn to numbers, and that's the reason why my blog mainly filled with food porn. I don't behave like a girl for my mother's sake. I overtook the guy's role at home, I killed cockroaches without screaming to changing light bulbs.
I could sob over tiny little things, over everything. Sad, pitiful, happiness, whatever it is, I always have a reason to cry. Always got to hear this very often from many: "There's no point wailing weeping away, crying can never solve the problem."

Yes, you will slap me if you'd saw how I had tears poured down my dry pale cheeks in the nights and asked me to wake up from my nightmare. If I could, if I would. I'll still portrait myself to you as a happy girl thou, Catherine is still happy because I maybe I had found a guy ❤❤❤

 

What I wore today: Red Hi-Collar Embroidered Top, Foggiare; Black Leatherette Shorts, The Editor's Market