2011-09-13

Foggiare at iluma

Hiya! Miss me??? *Thick-skinned* Realized even thou I don't blog there are quite a number of you still comes and visit my blog! Heheeeee so happy so gonna blog right now to kill time! Am at work right now, Foggiare #03-02 at iluma (come drop by to say Hi to poor little me! I won't bite) Alright I know I should start blogging, my camera has loads of photos not yet uploaded, but me everyday working Friday Saturday Sunday is for fun and relaxation no time luh! But hmmmmmm I know you miss me! Hahahaha for now, just show you my retarded face ;)


What I wore today:


Leopard prints top, Tracyeinny; Teal Button Shorts, Foggiare

Will blog more pictures up soon! Pinky promise ^^
For those of you who are worried about me and asked over at formspring (although you guys didn't left your name down), I chose not to answer those questions. Hope you guys understand.. I might be upset and cries over the silliest thing ever but I will still stand strong. For now, I will. Thank you for all your concern. I'm ok don't worry ok! Just talk to me if you can to make me feel happier! :)