




I ♥ TAIMEI for brunch at Parco Bugis Junction Basement! We tried Crispy Fried Chicken, Seaweed Fries and Super Milk Tea with Grass Jelly!


OTD that afternoon.

Night at ZOUK. Last scene I clearly remembered was walking over to ZOUK from bridge. SHRUGZ How gone I am? Look down.

Thank god for Sean Chris Jane to take care of me while they waited for rescue LOL and also Zy Cass and Jerevin! But definitely the biggest THANK YOU goes to Gabriel!
Next day to town with Gab and his family.

His dad looks like Mr. Kungfu Panda don't you think so?!!




Thai Food for dinner! NOM NOM NOMMMMZZZZZZ. If you're heading there, Tom Yam Soup is a must to try! Don't say I always go eat good food every weekend, now I share with you guys! Go try ok! It's located inside a coffeeshop near Pizza Hut Delivery Hut!
Joe's Kitchen Thai Cuisine, Blk 66 Kallang Bahru #01-473
Before I head home, Gab brought me for a walk at Woodlands Waterfront!

